Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Ansel Adams

                                This story was very good. I really enjoyed learning about him. Before he went to a private school, his father and aunt tutored him. He did not start out as a famous photographer, he was an environmentalist before becoming a photographer. The first photograph that ever was published, was in 1922 in the bulletin.   He was born in San Francisco, on February 20, 1902. In 1906, there was a huge earthquake and he broke his nose, and was left there forever, never getting fixed. in 1927, he met another photographer named Edward Weston. They were very important in each others life, and became good friends.they took many pictures together.

                             I really like this picture. I like it because I really like flowers. I like how he composed this picture. You don't see these kinds of pictures everyday. He was such a great photographer, so it was hard to choose just one picture to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment