These look super cool! I like the view of the bleachers since no one does it from that angle
i like the one of me! haha jk.. i realy like your outside it covers a really wide range of land
seam-less absolutely perfect! i really like the inside shot and how also matched the reflection up
Nice photos!! The inside one is really cool
These are so cool. i like how they all are bowing away.
I Like the Tiger paws
These look super cool! I like the view of the bleachers since no one does it from that angle
ReplyDeletei like the one of me! haha jk.. i realy like your outside it covers a really wide range of land
ReplyDeleteseam-less absolutely perfect! i really like the inside shot and how also matched the reflection up
ReplyDeleteNice photos!! The inside one is really cool
ReplyDeleteThese are so cool. i like how they all are bowing away.
ReplyDeleteI Like the Tiger paws
ReplyDelete